Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Stitched with Love Family Photo series has begun!

I promise I haven't dropped off the face of the earth. Instead, I have been working hard behind the scenes to bring some fun new things to the blog.
I am super excited for this new series from the Shaffer Sisters: Family Photos Stitched with Love!
Can you guess why? 
Yep, I am a contributor! Along with a bunch of other awesome bloggers!

October 8: Bethany from I Married Superman
October 9: Jo from Shaffer Sisters
October 10: April from Modern Homemade
October 11: Al from Shaffer Sisters
October 14: RaeAnna from Sewing Mama RaeAnna
October 15: Jenn from A Jennuine Life
October 16: Heather from Feathers Flight
October 17: Olga from Kid Approved
October 18: Rebecca from Rock the Stitch
October 21: Scary from Shaffer Sisters
October 22: Highlights from the Flickr Group 
The series started today! So please stop by the Shaffer Sisters and see how fun and easy family photos can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment